Our client are currently urgently looking for a Project manager to work across a large solar farm construction site for one of their largest clients.
Successful candidates would be in a hands on project management role within the EPC scope for solar farm projects. You ensure the Solar installations are completed by subcontractors within budget, scope and according to the clients high quality standards. You must coordinate all the activities and manage all on site teams and stakeholders and procure Subcontractor labour.
Project manager – 3 months – Brussels
LOCATION: Brussels, Belgium
HOURS: 40 Hours a week (average)
· Technical background with a degree in an Engineering or related field
· Experience working on renewable or solar energy Sector
· Strong planning and organizing skills, taking budget and time constraints into account
· Experience coordinating onsite teams
· Key stakeholder management
· English and French language skills
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.