Project Manager – Data Centre (EU7604) Frankfurt, Germany
– English, German speaking preferable
– 5 days p/w week on-site in Frankfurt
– Right to work in German as a freelancer
– You will be responsible for monitoring various sites in Frankfurt
– You watch over the safety (cooperation with QESH) and quality of the works carried out on the various sites
– You manage and coach the various employees on the sites and adjust where necessary
– You consult on the operational approach at the start of projects, follow it up and correct where necessary in cooperation with your colleagues from engineering (going through the lifting and/or transport plans) and sales
– You also follow up the administrative part, such as preparing and following up offers and invoices
– You maintain positive commercial contact with customers and adopt a service-oriented attitude. If possible, you detect customer needs for new projects and pass on these leads to your commercial colleagues
All this is always carried out taking into account our company’s quality, environmental and health policies
If you know anyone that would be suitable for this role don’t hesitate to put me in touch with them.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.