Property Acquisition Officer
One of my local authority clients are currently on the search for a remote Property Acquisition Officer to assist in developing their existing housing stock.
This position will be for an initial 6-month period, however there is every opportunity for the contract to extend.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Develop, sustain and review partnership working with other Council departments, statutory and non-statutory organisations with an emphasis on accessing private rented accommodation.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the regulations of the Renting Homes Act and ensuring that knowledge is up to date with changes in law and case law.
- To complete inventories, provide bonds and rent in advance. Helping with financial support and advice to ensure a transparent service to assist clients moving into the private sector. Completion of all necessary paperwork to facilitate payments.
- To act as part of a team, building professional relationships with its clients, working towards non-institutionalisation and resettlement in the community.
- To facilitate advocacy and mediation processes for clients/landlords in dispute resolution.
Although this role is remote, it would of benefit to be local to the district.
Additional role information
Duration: 6 months
Hours per week: 37
Start Date: ASAP
Should this opportunity sound like one worth chasing, please feel free to get back to this email () or call 0115 666 6399 and ask for Sam.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.