Property & Compliance Manager
My client are a social housing provider predominantly for elderly residents and pride themselves on their customer service standards.
Key Skills & Experience:
– Experience within the big 6 of Compliance
– A social housing background
– Management experience
– Contract management/procurement
– Day to day running of a repairs and maintenance service.
Day to Day responsibilities:
– Managing a team of 3 building surveyors and a number of admin staff
– Oversee the Complaints service and ensure complaints are dealt with on time
– Ensuring surveyors are hitting targets in regards to Voids, Day to day repairs and pre/post inspections.
– Make sure Damp & Mould cases are being dealt within the correct timescales.
– Implement recommendations made from audits in relation to compliance data.
– Manage a number of contracts as there is no inhouse DLO
– Ensure statutory compliance is being met across the service.
Length – 6 months (opportunity for permanent)
Rate – Negotiable £DOE
Working Pattern – Hybrid
Start Date – Immediate
If this role is of interest to you then please apply with your up-to-date CV or call Anne on 0121 726 2680.
If this opportunity isn’t for you, but you know someone who might be interested, feel free to pass on my details!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.