g2 are working with a Housing association in The East Riding of Yorkshire that are recruiting for an Interim Property & Compliance manager on an initial 6 month basis.
The role has the opportunity to be made permanent.
My client are a social housing provider predominantly for elderly residents and pride themselves on their customer service standards.
Key Skills & Experience:
– Experience within the big 6 of Compliance
– A social housing background
– Management experience
– Contract management/procurement
– Day to day running of a repairs and maintenance service.
Day to Day responsibilities:
– Managing a team of 3 building surveyors and a number of admin staff
– Oversee the Complaints service and ensure complaints are dealt with on time
– Ensuring surveyors are hitting targets in regards to Voids, Day to day repairs and pre/post inspections.
– Make sure Damp & Mould cases are being dealt within the correct timescales.
– Implement recommendations made from audits in relation to compliance data.
– Manage a number of contracts as there is no in house DLO
– Ensure statutory compliance is being met across the service.
Length – 6 months (opportunity for permanent)
Rate – Negotiable DOE
Working Pattern – Hybrid – typically 2 days/week required in office.
Start Date – Immediate
If you want to find out a bit more about this role then please call 0121 726 2680 and ask for Matt or email a copy of your CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.