Public Health Practitioner
G2 Recruitment are working alongside our client to hire a Public Health Improvement Practitioner on a contract basis.
Contract length: 3-6 Months
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 37 hours per week
Working Pattern (Flexible Hours/Remote): Predominantly remote (onsite for key meetings), flexible hours negotiable, part time available
My local authority client is looking to expand their team to support growth within their service and aid with upcoming projects, working alongside the Public Health Lead and Senior Practitioner to support this goal
- Provide Public Health expertise to ensure high quality provision of services around Public Health Children’s Services and Sexual Health Services
- Work with commissioners, the voluntary sector, and schools as well as the NHS to put in place appropriate health improvement programmes
- Guide and advise others across the Local Authorities and health system in their decision-making processes based on sound Public Health knowledge and evidence
- Experience working in local authority Public Health teams
- Experience in either children’s public health or sexual health services
- Ideal candidates will have completed an MPH
If after reading this you believe you or someone you know meet the requirements of the role and you wish to apply, please send CVs to John Grealey at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.