G2 are working with a local authority client based within Hertfordshire that are looking to recruit for a Repairs Surveyor on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Extensive experience working with SOR’s
- Social housing surveying experience
- Day to day repairs experience
- Experience working alongside contractors/DLO
- A building surveying qualification
Day to day responsibility:
- Checking contractor quotations
- Pre/post inspecting works
- Assisting in disrepair inspections
- Raising schedules of works
The authority have roughly 9000 properties and they are all within a 5 mile radius of the office. The client are looking for someone on a 5 day/week basis and they need someone in post asap.
Contract length – 6 months temp to perm
Rate – Negotiable DOE (Umbrella)
If you want to be considered for this role or have any questions please call 0121 726 2680 and ask for Matt OR email a copy of your CV
If this role isn’t for you or you’re not currently looking, then who do you know that it might be suitable for?
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.