g2 are currently working with a housing association in Staffordshire that are looking to on board a building surveyor for a period of 9 months to cover maternity leave.
The Housing association have over 6000 properties and are looking for a real team player who cares about providing quality service to tenants.
The perfect candidate will:
– Be experienced with Damp, Mould and condensation
– Have prior experience working for a Local authority/Housing association
– Show good tenant facing qualities
– Be able to identify and act on structural defects.
– Have experience with day to day housing repairs
Contract Length – 9 months
Rate – Negotiable DOE (Umbrella)
Working pattern – Hybrid
If you want to hear more about this role then please call 0121 726 2680 and ask for Matt or email a copy of your CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.