g2 are currently working with a Local Authority based in Nottinghamshire are currently looking to recruit for a Building Surveyor on an interim basis to work as part of the busy repairs & maintenance service.
– Local authority/Housing association background
– Experience working with damp & Mould in Social housing stock
– Previous experience dealing with disrepair cases
– Good tenant facing qualities
– Be comfortable working with contractors & signing off work
Day to day responsibilities:
– Carry out between 4-6 inspections per day on the councils Housing stock.
– Upload reports onto the councils asset management system in detail.
– Work alongside in house DLO staff and external contractors to get works completed.
– Pre/post inspections of work
– Using Schedule of Rates to write a specification of works.
Rate – Negotiable DOE (Umbrella)
Contract length – 3 month rolling
This is an exciting role which has a high likelihood of longevity and my client are looking to get somebody on boarded in the next couple of weeks.
If you think this role is for you then please call 0121 726 2680 and ask for Matt or email a copy of your CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.