g2 are working with a local authority based in Nottinghamshire are looking to recruit for a Repairs Team Leader on a temporary basis.
The role will initially be on a 6 month basis but there is an extremely high likelihood of extension.
– Previous experience managing trade operatives
– Local authority/Housing Association experience
– Ideally have a trade background
– Be able to give toolbox talks
– Management experience
Day to Day responsibilities:
– Day to day management on trade operatives – Predominantly Joiners & Painters
– Work alongside work schedulers to plan operatives works
– Monitor trades performance
– Update the Housing repairs system as and when required.
– Ensure correct material allocation is assigned for jobs to ensure a ‘first time fix’ on all jobs
– Quality control checks of trades works being completed
– Ensure Health and Safety responsibilities are adhered to including PPE, van checks etc
Contract Length – 6 months (Rolling contract)
Rate – Negotiable DOE (Umbrella)
My client is looking to interview candidates at the end of this week.
If you want to hear more about this role please call 0121 726 2680 and ask for Matt or email
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.