I am currently working with a client based in Gloucester, looking for an experienced Revenues Officer to join their team.
The role would include undertaking project tasks independently on internal and external projects and preparing and presenting at court.
- The updating and maintaining of the local tax base(s) accurately.
- The granting/withholding of discounts and exemptions where appropriate.
- The recovery of unpaid tax using all means of collection available.
- To attend judicial or administrative proceedings; to undertake contentious interviews of taxpayers and to deal with enquiries and negotiate repayment arrangements where appropriate.
- Knowledge of the Civica Open Revenues System
- Previous experience working in Recovery
Job Type: Full Time
Contract; 6 months with possibility for extension
Location: Remote with commute in Gloucester for Court attendance
Rate: £Negotiable DOE
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or call 0121 726 2680
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.