g2 Recruitment’s client is a dynamic and innovative player in the audio technology industry, specializing in the design and manufacturing of cutting-edge audio products such as microphones and headphones. They are currently seeking a skilled RF Engineer to join their team in Dusseldorf. This position offers they opportunity to be at the forefront of designing and developing the RF components that drive wireless audio products.
- Design and develop analog and RF circuits for wireless audio products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate RF components into our product designs.
- Perform RF testing and measurements to ensure product performance and quality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve RF-related issues in collaboration with the engineering team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in RF technology and apply them to product development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of wireless transmission technology and electronic circuits.
- Experience in the development of analog and/or RF circuits.
- Familiarity with RF measurement technology is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and tools.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- A collaborative and inclusive workplace culture.
How to Apply: If you are a talented RF Engineer with a passion for audio technology and want to be a part of this exciting journey, please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
We look forward to hearing from you.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.