My longstanding Telecomuncations client are currently looking for 3 Months worth of Test & Development support!
The role revolves around investigating Yield failures, analysis & root cause identification, as well as implementing solutions to improve yield.
The following experience will serve you well;
- RF fault finding and debugging at a circuit and component level
- General RF experience working on receivers, transmitters and frequency generation sub-systems
- Familiar with the use of spectrum analyser, network analysers, VSAs and VSGs
- Experience with cartesian loop transmitter
- Experience with superheterodyne receivers
- Experience with TETRA standard would be ideal#
The client has immediate start & interview availability
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.