I am recruiting for x1 Sales & Software Support Engineer for one of g2’s existing clients I’m working with based in Surrey. Salary £30 to £35K dependent on experience. This is a permanent, salaried position, through the end-clients payroll. The role is 5 days on site in Surrey. The client will provide you with relevant equipment.
- Interest in the defence industry.
- Must be able to be UK security cleared.
- Must be able to communicate with global clients and suppliers.
- Should understand international standards, covering areas such as document management (ISO 9001) as well as more specialised testing standards (i.e., NIJ 0101.06, ISO 17025).
- Knowledge of Ballistic Testing
- Preparation of system design documents, participation in design reviews.
- Preparation of test and configuration procedures and training manuals.
- Programming microprocessors, such as the PIC family to process incoming analogue or digital signals and to output results through a communications network.
- Electronic hardware interface, testing, use of oscilloscopes, multi-meters, timer/counters etc.
- Microcontroller firmware development skills/experience
If you are interested interviews will be held next week via Microsoft Teams.
Rate: £30 to £35K dependent on experience.
Benefits: Pension scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
Hours: 37.5 a week
Contract Length: Permanent
Millage: When travel to site is required
Get in contact on 01792 804 433 or email me on for immediate consideration.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.