G2 Recruitment are working alongside our client to hire an SEN Officer on an interim basis.
Contract length: 3 months initial with extensions as required
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 37 hours per week
Working Pattern (Flexible Hours/Remote): Full time hours preferred, hybrid working, limited onsite as required in North East England
My local authority client is looking to increase capacity within their service by taking on an SEN Officer
- Be the main point of contact for young people/parents/carers and co-ordinate the EHC needs assessment and planning process within statutory timescales.
- Plan, facilitate and chair SEND planning meetings with parents/carers and key professionals across education, health, social care along with the child/young person, if appropriate.
- Identify the information that needs to be gathered for the co-ordinated assessment and ensure it is completed within statutory timescales.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working as an SEN Officer (or equivalent relevant post)
- Experience working as an interim in this sector
If after reading this you believe you or someone you know meet the requirements of the role and you wish to apply, please send CVs to John Grealey at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.