SEND Programme Manager
G2 Recruitment are working alongside our client to hire a SEND Programme Manager on a contract basis.
Contract length: 6 Months initial with a high likelihood of extension
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 37 hours per week (no part time options available)
Working Pattern (Flexible Hours/Remote): Ideally 2-3 times a week onsite, with onsite presence required for key meetings and inspections
Following the regulation changes within Ofsted’s inspection guidelines, my client is looking to appoint an experienced Programme Manager with SEND knowledge to ensure my client meets the social care requirements within the SEND inspection.
- Getting the team ready for the incoming inspection following the written statement of action delivered to my client
- Will be offering social care advise and expertise within the scope of annual reviews and prepare the Trust fully for the SEN inspection predicted to arrive this year.
- Attending the SEND panel within Education to give social care advise and guidance around plans.
- Experience working around SEND in a local authority setting
- Experience working as a Programme Manager in a local authority setting
If after reading this you believe you or someone you know meet the requirements of the role and you wish to apply, please send CVs to John Grealey at
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.