I am currently working with a University on the South Coast (East Sussex) area who are looking to bring in a Senior Building Surveyor on a temp-perm basis due to their current members of staff leaving their posts and moving on.
- The position will require you to be responsible for a team of 4 maintenance operatives.
- You will also be a hands-on surveyor on the university property completing planned maintenance and repair works.
- You would be required to be in office/on site for 3 days a week with 2 from home.
- Degree equivalent qualification
- Local authority/public sector experience
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team
- HNC/D in Building Studies/Construction
- Good knowledge of Building Pathology
Key Details for role:
Job Title: Senior Building Surveyor
Location: South Coast (East Sussex)
Job Type: Contract/Permanent
Contract Length: 3 months
If you are interested in the role, or know someone who is looking for their next position, please get in contact with me by replying to this email or calling the number listed below:
0118 214 2357
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.