I am currently working a brand new remote role with a brilliant client of mine down in the South East. Please see more details below:
About the role:
- 6 months long, with the chance of going perm at the end should both parties wish
- Remote (1 day in office per month for team meetings plus any permitting inspections but these have been largely completed until 2024)
- Start by the end of July
- Open to part and full-time applicants
- Lead officer for air quality service requests
- Investigate noise complaints
- Review planning applications
- Undertake work relating to the Environmental Protection Act 1990
- Extensive knowledge covering planning applications, noise investigations and complaints, air quality reports etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Environmental Protection Act 1990 and other associated legislation
- You do not need to be a qualified EHO
- Ideally, you will hold a qualification in Air Quality, Pollution Control and/or IOA Acoustics Diploma but this is not essential
Any questions, please do reach out on or you can call me on 0115 666 6399, asking for Olivia.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.