Permanent Power Electronics Engineering Opportunity
A unique opportunity with an international market leading audio company to become a part of the Specialists and Enthusiastic team of Engineers within the Music World.
My client is looking to expand their team with a Power Electronics Engineer to join their already dynamic and vibrant team of colleagues with a passion for audio.
- Job Title: Power Electronics Engineer
- Location: Baden Wurttemberg
- Role: Permanent (full-time)
- Start date: ASAP.
- Salary: Up to €90’000 (this will vary dependant on experience)
What will my responsibilities be?
- You will be involved with innovative Greenfield development for future products, as well as maintenance of existing products.
- You will be a key player within testing, validation, and safety approvals to industry standards.
- You will be involved in discussions with external customers for specifications and future requirements, as well as internal discussions with other departments within the company.
What is expected of me?
- You have successfully completed relevant university degree and undergraduate level or above.
- You have professional experience/ university knowledge in power electronics, design of circuits.
- You have experience within electronic hardware development, PCB layout etc.
- You can communicate in English at a professional level, German is a plus.
What can they offer me?
- Hybrid working / flexible working model
- Discounts to local attractions in the area
- Progressive learning platforms to develop in your career
- Pension Scheme, bonus scheme etc
- Great social environment and sociable colleagues
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.