What the client is looking for:
- Proficiency in relevant design software and tools such as AUTOCAD, Tekla structure, to have the ability to handle data appropriate to your role.
- Project Management skills, maintain communication with clients to update them on project progress, gather feedback and ensure client satisfaction
- Strong creative and problem-solving abilities.
- Creativity and design innovation.
- Key attention to detail and precision in design work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Clearly and concisely express key issues at a level that suits the listener and confidently handles challenges or unexpected issues.
- Able to read architectural and engineering drawings and create accurate 3D Project models.
- A qualification in a technical subject is required (Diploma or HNC level Construction related).
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and a strong drive for results and display a strength of character and determination not to be distracted from achieving team goals.
- Be aware of the requirement to work as part of a team. Adopt a flexible approach to work load whilst demonstrating a willingness to take on additional work.
- Possess 5+ years of knowledge of King frame structures or equivalent, with a proven track record of delivering SFS projects to site on time and in full.*
- Have a track record of outstanding performance on all projects and maintaining a higher than-average KPI score.
- Consistently issue work out on time and in full of little to no mistakes – no more than 1.no NC per month
- Product knowledge in Light Gauge Steel Frame systems, Hot Rolled/Concrete Structures and glazing.
- Hold a full Driving License
- Experience in using Revit is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Load-bearing structures and building physics.
- Undertaken a Developing Talent / Aspire training program.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with project managers, architects, engineers, and other team members to create accurate 3D models for call-offs
- Work within budget constraints and provide cost-effective design solutions.
- Ensure that design work meets industry standards, regulations, and quality expectations
- Keeping DDS, Planner, DIS, PEH, and QA documents up to date.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.