g2 are working with a company that provides ground-breaking customized laser cutting solutions with low energy use and at a high speed for multinational clients. The company consists of innovative and passionate engineers and technicians who work closely together with the aim of growing their company on a larger global scale through an open work culture.
They are looking for a senior software engineer to expand and maintain the software controlling their custom-built machines. Your role is also crucial for the planning, testing and integration of software on the machinery. Amongst this, you will also be involved in maintain conversations with stakeholders and translating their feedback into new features and additions of the software.
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with C#, .NET, SQL
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Good knowledge of software architecture and testing methods
- Ability to translate customer expectations into feasible solutions
- Collaborative mindset
- Fluent in both English and Dutch (preferred)
- Experience with XML, WPF and WCF (big plus)
- Background in working in related machinery software (BIG PLUS)
- You must be based in The Netherlands
What they offer:
- Based salary of €60,000 – €72,000 (+ 8% holiday allowance)
- Hybrid work environment
- Travel allowance
- Training budget
- Good pension scheme
- Market-based bonus scheme
- Working in an innovation-driven environment
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.