My client based in Sussex are looking for a Sheltered Housing Officer to come and assist their team for 6 months to cover a permanent member of staff who has left.
About the role:
- 4 days on district (1 per scheme), 1 days remote at home
- May be some reactive elements
- 6 months long contract with a high chance of extending up to and potentially past a year
- You will be covering just one client group: 55 years + over 3-4 different schemes in the area
- Having an organised and planned diary for this role is key
- They are keen to see profiles of candidates local to the Sussex area due to the on-site requirements, do please apply should you be local or willing to commute to the south of England
I have interview slots for this week, so please do apply below if you are interested!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.