They provide large signal device characterisation methodologies and systems, through a patented product that is 100 times faster than standard systems on the market with an emphasis on high-speed nonlinear load pull and behavioural modelling. The company consists of passionate and innovation-forward engineers, designers and researchers who are looking to scale their company whilst still having an open, multidisciplinary culture.
They are looking for a senior software engineer to contribute to the development of their software platform for their instruments. In your role, you will be responsible for the development side from concept to design, implementation, testing and integration. Furthermore, you will also be working collaboratively with colleagues who are hold complementary expertise in an international team.
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with C#
- XAML and/or WPF framework knowledge
- Broad knowledge of APIs
- Experience with data processing (i.e., vendor libraries) and/or data acquisition (i.e., external libraries)
- Collaborative mindset
- You are someone that thinks outside of the box
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with web servers (i.e., Apache) and/or databases (i.e., MySQL) (plus)
- Background in electronics, signal processing, or test & measurement (BIG PLUS)
- You must be based in The Netherlands
What they offer:
- Based salary of €70,000 – €85,000
- Hybrid work environment
- Travel allowance
- Training budget
- Performance-based bonus
- Working in an innovation-driven environment
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.