Software Engineer – Upper Bavaria – Permanent basis
You will be thriving in a diverse team of 15 individuals, with close connections between front end and back end developers. Focusing on projects that will be tailored to improve clinical results and optimise work flows within the medical Sector.
- Developing cutting edge patient monitoring software
- Testing, verifying and validating according to specific medical standards (e.g. IEC 62304)
- Developing intricate user interfaces to meet product requirements set by yourself.
- Extensive knowledge of C++ (minimum C++14)
- Prior experience with source control, continuous integration, code reviews and other similar software development methods.
- Fluency in English (additionally German fluency is preferred but not required)
- Qualification in computer science, electrical/medical engineering or similar to Degree level
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.