One of my clients based in the Home Counties are currently on the search for their next permanent Asset Manager.
The Asset Manager will be expected to:
- Be a key lead on strategic asset management strategy and investment initiatives.
- Use options appraisals, financial modelling and demographic data to determine, where we should invest in existing and new homes.
- Take the lead on monitoring and coordinating various action plans, managing stock data collection methodologies, and preparing future maintenance programmes of works having regard to factors such as the joint delivery of appropriate components and geography to ensure programme efficiency.
- Monitor and report on regulatory compliance regarding decent homes.
- Own the management of stock condition data, keeping accurate, up -to -date records of numerous building components, property values, energy efficiency ratings and elemental renewal dates etc so this important information is available to a range of staff at the press of a button.
Suitable applicants will already have over 2 years’ experience within a similar management position.
Additional role information
Hours per week: 37
Start Date: ASAP
Should this opportunity sound like one worth chasing, please feel free to get back to me via email () or call 0115 666 6399 and ask for Sam.
*** If this role is not suitable for you but might be for a friend or unhappy co-worker, pass it on to them! ***
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.