I am currently working with a Housing Association in the Manchester area who are looking to bring in a Strategic Compliance Manager on a Contract basis due to their current members of staff leaving their posts and moving on in the next couple of weeks.
What the position will include:
- Assist in developing the company’s Building Safety Strategy ensuring the delivery and management of a compliance framework for building safety.
- Analyse compliance data to identify trends and implement solutions to improve performance, ensuring a collaborative approach is taken across a range of organisational teams.
- Ensure all regulatory and legislative risks associated with building safety compliance are managed effectively.
- Develop and monitor operational plans in respect of compliance service delivery.
- Ensure the effective management of the compliance team.
Key Details for the Role:
Job Title: Strategic Compliance Manager
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months
If you are interested in the role, or know someone who is looking for their next position, please get in contact with me by replying to this email or calling the number listed below:
0118 214 2357
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.