Senior / Principal Structural Engineer – 6 months – Yorkshire
My client is looking for a Structural Engineer to work for a busy local authority based in the North of England. My client is looking for someone who would be interested in a 6-month contract with the potential of going permanent (not essential).
The successful candidate would have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Structural Engineer
- Experience working at a local authority, Housing association, rail industry company or any property related civil industry.
- Knowledge and sound understanding of the up to date Eurocodes
- Available to go into the office at least 3 days per week
- Ideally chartered but not essential.
- Proficient with Tedds design package
- Structural modelling experience.
If this sounds something you would be interested in, then please reach out and I will be more than to go into more detail.
Rate/salary is Depending on experience
or call me on 02922 740 980
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.