One of my local authority clients is currently on the lookout for a Supply & Acquisition Officer to join their Procurement team on an interim basis.
Supply & Acquisitions Officer
- This position will be focused on procuring Private rented properties to house Rough Sleepers in the Home Counties area.
- Offering incentives to landlords to provide their rented properties and completing negotiations with said landlords.
- Knowledgeable around Procurement, Lettings, and liaising with landlords.
- Knowledgeable around tenancy rights
- Contract Length: until March 2024 (possibility of extension based on performance)
- Negotiable Rates DOE
- Location: Home Counties
- Working Pattern: 1 day in office per week & visits to properties throughout the week mainly within the Home Counties area
- Mileage included for anything past office distance
If you think this role is suitable, please send a copy of your updated CV to anne- or pop me a call on 01217262680 and we can discuss further.
If this role isn’t for you but you know someone who might be interested, please feel free to forward my details over!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.