g2 are currently working with a leading residential development company that specialise in kitchen, extensions and loft conversions in prime London locations.
An exciting opportunity to join one of London’s leading residential design and build companies. Full training provided. Working closely with our friendly team, you will oversee high-end projects across London.
As a Trainee Project Manager you will learn all the key parts of the process including how to liaise with Clients, Contractors, Trades and all the other key Stakeholders for the purposes overseeing and managing residential building projects across London.
- To shadow and support one of our Project Managers on all their projects from the commencement meeting through to sign off.
- Handle administrative tasks on behalf of the Project Manager & accompany them on regular inspections of build throughout each project.
- Coordinating amendments and updates to project details, schedules and pricing.
- Attend all key meetings with Project Manager.
- Coordinate trades and suppliers in relation to the work on site as requested
- Manage some communication between the Contractor, Client & Trades Essential.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, incl. GCSE Grade B in both Maths and English
- A real passion for working within in the residential building industry.
- Highly reliable, responsible and punctual.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Proficient problem solver.
- Salary: £30k – 40k with progressive pay and bonuses/
- Holiday: 25 days annual leave (5 held for Christmas closure) with 1 additional days holiday for each years’ service to maximum of 30, plus all national bank holidays.]
- Benefits: Company car (Audi A1), mobile phone and laptop.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.