Transport and Infrastructure Project Manager
A Transport and Infrastructure Project Manager is urgently needed to join a local authority in the Northwest.
They are offering a significant contract length of 6 – months initially, and a highly competitive rate of which is negotiable dependant upon experience.
- Develop and deliver the transport pipeline with the Strategic Transport Team.
- Ensure high quality transport projects that contribute to the regeneration programme.
- Contribute to the regeneration programme design and identify funding opportunities.
- Support multidisciplinary programme and project teams to deliver strategic transport to agreed timescales.
- Manage programme risks and issues to ensure delivery is maintained.
- Develop communication and engagement plans for regeneration activity and projects.
- Monitor, report, and evaluate strategic transport activity.
- Liaise with relevant departments to support programme delivery.
- Experience managing significant transport projects from design to delivery.
- Experience working with major developers and preparing business cases.
- Experience working in a team delivering large scale transport related regeneration programmes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and self-sufficient in work planning and management.
If this sounds of interest, please don’t hesitate to contact or alternatively, you can call him on 02922 740 980.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.