G2 are currently looking to recruit several High Voltage (HV) Electrical Engineers for our client based in The Netherlands and Belgium. We have roles for both European and UK nationals who are looking to live in The Netherlands or Belgium.
The clients have offices throughout both countries (Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Antwerp, Brussels etc..) with working based on a hybrid model.
The role would suit someone who is looking to permanently relocate to The Netherlands or Belgium. UK and EU nationals considered.
START: March/April 2024
LOCATION: Any Region of the Netherlands & Belgium
Contract Type: Permanent
PATTERN OF WORK: Working at the office, nearby project sites and from home
Salary: €60,000-€95,000 per annum (29 days holiday)
Primary & Secondary Engineers – High Voltage Sector – Netherlands and Belgium – Permanent
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, University or Bachelor Level
- 5-10 years’ experience in electrical engineering, preferably experience in the following fields:
- High Voltage substations
- Electrical drive systems
- Knowledge of relevant electrical standards in relation to high voltage substations
- Understanding of engineering contracts and procedures
- Practical field experience troubleshooting equipment failure
- Working on the design, drawings, and calculations on high voltage projects
- Coordinates the electrical engineering team, ensuring work is prioritized and progressed with appropriate timing and quality
- Ensures industry standards and relevant legislation are adhered to or exceeded
- Design, calculate and draw, under the guidance of a Lead engineer, including primary and secondary installations of energy supply and high-voltage installations for new construction, expansions, and renovations
- Supervises engineering & installation contractors
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.