I have an exciting sustainability project with a client of mine based within the East Midlands. In this role, you will spearhead the assessment of current and prospective solar farm sites alongside the Asset Management Team. As part of this you will be required:
- To investigate options and suitability on an existing 8-acre site owned by the council.
- To identify other suitable land available for sale across the borough.
The council is investigating options to build modular homes on small parcels of land either currently owned or procured across the borough. The surveyor will need to be able to assist with investigating the suitability of solar power for:
- The buildings
- The location
- The ability of the space available to make a meaningful contribution to reducing the energy consumption of the homes and reducing their carbon footprint.
- The possibility to operate off grid homes.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Solar Projects (PV), Modular Homes, and a passion for advancing Environmental Sustainability.
- Contract Length: 6-Months
- Rate: Negotiable DOE (potentially outside IR35).
- Working Pattern: Remote with Site Visits.
Please reply with an up to date CV in order to apply or call Jack on the g2 Birmingham Number for more info.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.