Role : Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Location : Warrington
Hours : 35
Industry : Construction
What the client is looking for :
– An engineer who has health care experience.
– Competent in AutoCAD and knowledge on Revit
– Ideally chartered or working towards chartership
– Ability to financially control and project manage
What you will be doing :
– Liasing with other design team members internal and external, represent the business at meetings.
– Managing projects including organisation of trainee staff and project delivery to time and cost requirements.
– Undertake mechanical design and consultancy work including systems design, production, specifications and schedules; providing reports and advice to their clients
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.